Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Beatiful Baby Girl

I so love this picture! She was sitting on my lap and I was holding her up by grabbing the front of her hoodie. I can't believe how well these came out!










I love her facial expression in this picture! Don't you just love those eyes?!
This picture is my absolute favorite. I just love her expression and I love the ocean waves behind her. Isn't this picture GREAT?! I was thinking about submitting it to Jones Soda to see if she could land on a bottle...but it's too sweet for that.

If only you could have heard what she was saying! I love this look in her eye when she's talking. It's very serious!!
Who can ever put into words the bond between mother and baby? This is the most incredible experience.














Oh, how I love her feet.
I love how the light falls on her face in this picture. She's looking up at me. I love it when she searches for me and when she finds me, she just looks into my eyes - just making sure of me.













I just can't resist this girl.

1 comment:

  1. feet, yes... but look at those thighs!! They're what I love.

    ReplyDelete